1. CLICK HERE TO SEE YOUTH STARS SUMMER CAMP 2017 VIDEO OF FRIDAY FINALE SHOW WEEK 8
2. Click HERE TO SEE YOUTH STARS SUMMER CAMP 2017 VIDEO OF FRIDAY FINALE SHOW WEEK 7
3. Click HERE TO SEE YOUTH STARS SUMMER CAMP 2017 Youth Stars and H4L dance camp Jazz and Hip Hop performance!
4. Click HERE TO SEE YOUTH STARS SUMMER CAMP 2017 Youth Stars campers perform Justin Beiber’s “Baby”!
SUBWAY FRIDAY’S – LUNCH SLIPS – Click Here
$125.00 / WEEK
*** Important: Dear Parents,
Week 2 – July 3 – July 7th
Week 3 – July 10 – July 14th is FULL
***See Below For Registration Process ***
Dates: 8 Weeks from June 26th to August 18th, 2017
Camp Hours: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Extended Daycare Hours: 7:30 Am to 9:00 AM
& 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Questions: Please contact us Youth Stars Foundation at email@example.com or call (514)800-9746
Click here for the registration form.
Pay half now and the other half by June 1st 2017
Cash: Accepted only at On site Registration (in full or combined with one check) – for cash, please have exact amount.
Check: Please make checks out to : Youth Stars Foundation and mail to Youth Stars Foundation – 372- Ste Catherine Ouest, suite 121, Montreal, Quebec, H3B 1A2 –
Pay Pal : Pay by Credit Card ( 5 % fees apply)
Email Money Transfer :
1. Send us registration forms completed and answer to email transfer question.
2. Then email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org (in message indicate your child(s) name)
Click here for the WELCOME LETTER WITH IMPORTANT DETAILS!
Summer Camp 2017 Outings and Events Calendar
Click here to download the Youth Stars Summer Camp Calendar
Summer Camp 2017 Permission slips
Click here to fill out week 2 & 3 permission slips
Click here to fill out week 4 & 5 permission slips
Click here to fill out week 6 & 7 permission slips
**If you wish to pay in advance please send etransfer or check and permission slips.
OUTINGS/ Field Trips – SORTIES EN GROUPES: (Optional – Optionnel)
- Camp T-shirt is will be mandatory to wear during all field trips/outings
- Il est obligatoire pour tous les enfants de porter le t-shirt du camp lors des sorties
|DATE||PLACE / ENDROIT||DEPART CAMP DÉPART DU CAMP||COÛT TRANSPORT||COÛT – COST||TOTAL||Extra (optional)|
|July 5th (whole camp)||Private Movie screening at Kirkland Colleseum – Film en Groupe||9h10||$ 4.00||$5.50||$9.50||Kids combo pop-corn, drink/boisson and candy/chocolat $5.50|
|July 11th or July 12th||Golf Dome||9h30||$ 4.00||TBD – Être déterminé||TBD Être déterminé||Pack a lunch SVP apporter diner|
|July 18th or July 19th||Eco-Museum||9h30||$ 4.00||$7.50||$11.50||Pack a lunch SVP apporter Diner|
|July 25th or July 26th||Biodome||9h15||$ 4.00||$7.00||$11.00||Pack a lunch SVP apporter diner|
|August 1 or August 2||Complexe Aquatique Parc Jean-Drapeau||9h15||$ 4.00||$3.00||$7.00||Pack a lunch SVP apporter Diner|
|August 8th or Aug 9||Walters Park – Parc Walters Dorval||9h30||$ 4.00||FREE – GRATUIT||$4.00||Pack a lunch SVP apporter Diner|
Click the link below to see Youth Stars Camp perform “Baby” by Justin Bieber
Click the link below to see Youth Stars Summer Camp Friday Finale Show Week 6
Click the link below to see Youth Stars Summer Camp Week 7: Finale Show
Click the link below to see Hip Hop Jazz Contemporary Dance Performance Week 8
SEE LAST YEARS 2016 YEARBOOK